Shailja Roy, M.D.
- Dr. Shailja Roy is board recognized professional in Internal medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- She concluded the three-year residency in internal medicine at Westchester Medical Center, New York where she became increasingly absorbed in working with cancer patients.
- She was awarded the “Intern of the year” in 2000-2001.
- She accomplished her postdoctoral fellowship in Hematology and Medical Oncology at the very prestigious Yale University Cancer Center in Connecticut.
- A gentle human dedicated to provide the most up-to-date and evidence-based cancer care, her goal always has been to provide world-class medicine to patients close to home.
- She summons the Professional Practice Evaluation Committee and Continuing Medical Education Committee (CME) at Inspira Health Network.
- Toiling to provide reassurance and support to the patients in difficult times during treatment, Dr Roy has always placed the patients first.
- She has been recognized on multiple occasions by Castle Connolly as one of the top regional doctors.
- Also very devoted family lady, she likes to spend her spare time with her husband and three sons. Her love for gardening, painting and dancing compliment her affable personality.