Your Regional, Comprehensive Cancer Center
Explore your options and treatment methods with our dedicated physicians and healthcare staff. Southern Oncology Hematology Associates is committed to providing you with the best care and finding real solutions for all your needs.
Established in 1976
Over the years we have been providing compassionate, experienced and multidisciplinary treatment for all forms of cancer. Our well-trained board certified physicians and Oncology Certified Nurses and staff have been actively involved in clinical cancer and we continuously research and investigate information on the latest treatments and technologies.
Our knowledge and experience enable us to provide you with cutting-edge therapies and you to stay closer to home while undergoing treatment. Your comfort is our top priority!
Patients are seen with appointment only. Patient hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
First Time Office Visits
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow us time to complete the necessary paperwork.
Bring a list of all current medications including over the counter medications, your current insurance card, and your driver’s license.
If this is a consultation, please bring your referral (if required by your insurance plan) and any appropriate films, reports, and lab results.
We will be glad to help you order appropriate medication refills. Please contact our office during regular office hours and have the medication name, RX number, and pharmacy telephone number available to give to our staff.
Please allow a 24-hour turnaround for prescription refills.
Note: We cannot refill medications after hours or on weekends.
Our office handles phone calls from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 856-696-9550. Monday through Friday.
If it is after hours and/or weekends, please call at 856-974-5401. A doctor is on call for emergencies through our answering service.
In case of a life-threatening situation, please call 911.
- Co-pays and non-covered fees are due and payable at the time of service.
- Please bring a referral (if applicable).
- Please bring a list of all current medications including over the counter medications.
- Please allow 5 business days for the completion of all disability or other personal forms.
- Inspira Health Network, Vineland
- Inspira Health Network, Elmer
- Salem Medical Center, Salem
- Handicap Accessible
- Languages are spoken
- American Express
- Checks and cash
Take Advantage of Our Fully Equipped Office
- OSHA and CLIA certified lab
- A spacious chemotherapy and infusion suite that is complete with:
- Educational videos
- Relaxation tapes and music
- Light reading materials
- Family members are welcome in the suite during treatment
- Wi-Fi access
- Individualized patient education in which they receive personal education from an oncology nurse prior to starting treatment. This instruction is supported with detailed resource materials specific to your condition that you may read in the office or take home.